At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to make the most of their energy and resources, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
We combine world-leading energy technologies, real-time automation, software and services into integrated solutions for Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries. We are committed to unleash the infinite possibilities of an open, global, innovative community that is passionate about our Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered values.
As part of the Digital Sales, Customer Support & Data Enablement practice you will be responsible for all aspects of UX Design process of creating digital products that are easy to use. You will also refine and scale up relatively new User Experience process to ensure smooth integration into our existing product development cycle.
The User Experience Designer will have following key missions:
- Perform all design activities for various projects in scope to meet User Experience, technical, and business needs
- Use wireframes, flow diagrams, sketches, storyboards, mockups, and/or high-fidelity prototypes to communicate the current or future user experience
- Drive gathering research insights and concept testing to make design decisions
- Advocate for user centered design including research, design, and accessibility
- Leverage and contribute to existing design systems, pattern libraries, and UI guidelines
- Scale up relatively new User Experience process to better integrate it into our product development cycle
- Conduct user research to understand how users are currently using the product and identify potential problems & opportunities
- Create wireframes and prototypes to test the feasibility of a design before beginning the development process
- Work closely with developers and other team members to implement the designs created by the team
- Conduct usability tests to identify any problems with the design and make recommendations for improvement
- Design the visual elements of a website or application’s interface, including colors, fonts, and images following the official SE design standards
- Create new designs based on requirements & user feedback
- Use data from user testing to improve designs and ensure they meet users’ needs
- Present findings and design suggestions to relevant teams
- Participate in meetings with managers to discuss project scope, deadlines, and other details relevant to the work
Qualifications & Skills
- A Perfect level of English Bachelor’s degree in a field such as computer science, human-computer interaction, information science, graphic design, or another related field Has knowledge of user-centered design principles, as well as visual design skills
- Demonstrated understanding of user experience research practices
- Demonstrated skills in group facilitation and conducting research (user interviews, heuristic evaluations, task analysis, usability test moderation, card sorting, etc.) would be advantage
- Knowledge about human computer interaction or cognitive science is an advantage Ability to work in a dynamic international environment with multi-cultural teams
- Strong team player, results-oriented and with ability to demonstrate leadership
- Experience working in a deadline-driven environment, where attention to detail, and the ability to multitask/prioritize a workload of competing priorities
- The ability to explain technical issues to a variety of audiences, including enterprise architects, developers, and management
- Strong organizational skills
What’s in it for me?
- Life insurance
- Flexible compensation: Health insurance, ticket restaurant , nursery, training, etc.
- Own your career: Enjoy all the benefits of Open Talent Market, our platform that uses AI to connect you with hundreds of job opportunities, projects and mentors around the world.
- Flex@Work: flexible hours, telework, sabbaticals, purchase leave, floating holidays, Global Family Leave Policy.
- Recognize and be recognized through our StepUp program.
- Club Schneider: discount on products and services throughout Spain.
- Wellness: medical service, wellbeing laboratories, activities per workplace, gyms in different sites, etc. If you like to go to the gym, we have a special agreement with Andjoy Become a Schneider shareholder with our «WESOP» program.