At DHNN, we are constantly expanding, which is why we are adding Product Designers – UX/UI Designers to our team to be part of super innovative projects, working from any city.
- Production of high-quality UX and product pieces that align with the agency’s standards, in accordance with the client’s business needs and expectations set by the Product Design Manager and the Operations team.
- Development of wireframes, flows, sitemaps, and information architecture based on the client’s business needs and user requirements. Seeking and implementing solutions to key UX/UI problems by conceptualizing ideas that result in simple, user-friendly, and intuitive solutions. Proposing improvements to the current quality of DHNN’s projects and design processes.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge in market/competitor UX/UI and digital product design, as well as overall product details, to design and lead the delivery of best-in-class UX/UI with the assigned team.
- Position the Product Design department as a specialized area, ensuring the interpretation of client needs and reflecting and surpassing their expectations in the projects to be carried out.
- Work on constant evaluation, improvement proposals, and execution of the design process, ideation, and execution of DHNN’s digital product service. Take ownership of the process to position DHNN in the industry.
- 2 years of experience in digital product design.
- Advanced English (written and spoken).
- Ability for rapid iteration.
- Ability to think strategically and logically, and articulate solutions to our digital proposals, understanding the client’s business.
- Desire to work as part of a team.
🌎 Work from everywhere: We believe in decentralization and the freedom to locate ourselves wherever works best for our daily lives. You can work from wherever you like!
🧘 Chill days: 1 day off per quarter.
🚀 Careers: We believe in continuous learning and development of both soft and hard skills. That’s why we support and promote courses for you to enhance your professional abilities, sponsored by DHNN.
💡 In-company English: Virtual English classes to bridge the language gap with our global client.
🎉 Day off on your birthday!
⏰ Flex Fridays: Twice a month, we finish the workday earlier than usual!Apúntate aquí